Why is it important for your business to land on Google’s first page?
Why is search important and what are SEO Services? Search Engine Optimisation, or SEO, is the process of optimising your web site to drive relevant traffic to your site organically.
98% of buyers search online first and 75% of clicks occur on the organic results. If you aren’t on page one of Google, you won’t be found.
Webinar topics include
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) best practices to ensure your target market finds you, not your competitors.
- Paid Search for lead generation: is it for me? How do I get started?
- Re-marketing and Re-targeting- Staying top of mind
- Blog, Facebook, LinkedIn: where should I start and how?
- Tracking and ROI analysis