With a career spanning twenty years in the chemicals and fuels industries, Willem utilises his extensive hands-on experience to work with business owners to build strong, stable and scalable businesses.
In addition to being the Business Optimisation Lead for several Large Businesses in the Fuels and Chemicals environment, Willem consulted in a wide range of Business Operational Activities including:
- Supply Chain and Logistics Manufacturing
- Service delivery
- Maintenance planning and service delivery
- Facility development and Optimisation
- Business process optimisation
Willem has a unique ability to bring the principles and practices of larger businesses and translate them into approaches that can be implemented in and add value to small business. By working with Willem, business leaders have:
- Successfully navigated growth and change
- Unlocked business opportunities
- Improved productivity, operations and profitability
- Enhanced their company culture
- Improved employee retention through coaching, mentoring and developing team chemistry
- Enriched owner and employee work life balance
- Focused on innovation and success through collaboration
With a solid foundation as an Industrial Engineer, Willem has continued to build his skills in business, undertaking courses and qualifications in Business Management, Project Management, Leadership and Supply Chain Optimisation.
Most recently, Willem became a certified coach and now uses his experiences and extensive business knowledge to provide Logan business owners with a rewarding TAB experience that delivers personal satisfaction through running a more successful business.